The Denver Square Condominiums are a forty-four-residence condominium development
in the heart of Uptown, Denver at 17th Avenue and Downing Street. If you love the spatial
dynamics of urban lofts, you'll immediately be drawn to the bold inventive style of this
prestigious address. Turn of the century architecture, open floor plans, and quality
craftsmanship combined with some of Denvers most unprecedented views.
Not only does Denver Square offer a perfect blend of classical design and
turn-of-the century architecture but also an "Urban Village" ambiance located in
one of Denver's most vibrant neighborhoods. City Park, shopping, many of Denver's finest
restaurants, top - ranked hospitals and downtown are all within walking distance of Denver
PRICING & PLANS
Ten Distinct floor plans offer a varied choice of living
spaces from a 1,120 square foot one bedroom/two bathroom at $229,000 to top floor bi-level
penthouses starting at $409,000
One Bedroom Residences - 1-Bedroom + Study, 1 Bath, 1,120
Two Bedroom Residences - 2-Bedroom, 2 Baths, 1,211 - 1,410 Sq. Ft.
Penthouse Residences - 2-Story, 2-Bedroom, 2 Baths, 1,496 Sq. Ft. - 1,666 Sq. Ft.
The Uptown Neighborhoods architecture
dates back to the late 1800s and the silver boom. Due to this rich history, we set
out to create a building that looks like it could have been built 100 years ago but at the
same time represents the best in todays living.
- Urban Village design overlooking a central
- Private u-shaped interior courtyard allows
for great ambiance and light
Denver Square, a 72,000 square foot
development, will be constructed of post-tension concrete and will include four stories of
residential units above a secured parking garage. This method of construction provides
superior durability and sound insulation.
- 10-inch solid concrete floor plates
- Double insulated unit separation walls
Private heated secured garage accessed by
owners elevator. There are two levels of secured parking, one underground and the
other on the ground level.
- First floor of living space is actually the
- All main entrances to condominiums are in
the elevated, interior courtyard
Located in the heart of the Uptown, Denver
Square offers mountain, neighborhood and downtown skyline views.
- Looking west from Denver Square, the
downtown skyline complements the Rocky Mountains behind it.
- Neighborhood views includes Victorian
mansions and tree-lined streets
- Open Floor Plans
- Nine and one-half to Twenty Foot Ceiling
- Individual Air Conditioning / Gas Forced
- CAT V Wiring with Dedicated Lines for
High Speed Internet Use
- Master Suites with Walk-In Closets and
- Separate Insulated Walk-In Laundry Rooms
- Natural Gas Fireplaces & Balconies
- Hardwood, Tile and Carpet Flooring
- GE Appliance Package
- Double Pane Energy Efficient Windows
- Fourth Floor Penthouse-style Units with Two
- One Deeded Parking Space, Storage Unit and
- Extra Parking Spaces Available for Purchase