The Greenhouse is a contemporary mid-rise residential development in the upscale
Cherry Creek neighborhood southeast of downtown Denver. This urban design has four 6-story
buildings with below grade structured parking and is to be constructed in 4 phases. The
first phase includes fifty-nine dwelling units and seventy-seven underground parking
Named after the flower greenhouses that formerly occupied the site, this redevelopment
used ecological building standards and a resource conservation ethic in material and
system selection. With this in mind we created light-filled spaces using a post-tensioned
concrete frame with stucco, glass and painted steel exterior finishes.
Greenhouse units have open design plans. They feature high ceilings, and vary from 760 -
1,800 SF for studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom configurations. Greenhouse
has a dynamic building footprint shape with numerous exterior balconies and terraces that
provide views, natural light and ventilation for each unit. The floor plans fill an
under-served need for unique, smaller-scaled, affordable housing in Cherry Creek.
PRICING & PLANS
- 6 Stories
- 58 total residences in the First Phase
- 36 - one bedrooms 700-1000 sq. ft.
- 13 two bedrooms with 1-3/4 bathrooms 1200-2100 sq.
- 9 - larger residences on 5th & 6th Floors
- Units priced from $200,000 to $630,000
The different floor plans at greenHOUSE have been
designed for optimum usage and flexibility. All residences have spacious laundry
room/storage facilities, walk in closets, floor to ceiling window and patios or terraces.
Some one-bedroom residences may be converted to two bedrooms though the use of moveable
walls or sliding screens. The irregular shape of the floorplans create interesting,
multi-dimensional spaces not often (if ever) seen in condominium living. This allows a
sense of creativity and flexibility. A level change, for instance, of only a few inches
between two areas can easily set off a space for relaxing, a comfy nook or define the area
for home or office use. Each residence, will
have a minimum of one deck or patio. These may be enclosed and serve as an extension
of your indoor space, a sunroom or personal greenhouse.
Cherry Creek Location
- Business center
- Atrium library
- Coffee Bar
- Workout room
- Underground parking
- Landscaped gardens & courtyards
- Close to world class shopping, dining &
- Close to recreation, Greenway & Burns Park
- Convenient North/South & East/West Transit
- Articulated: recessed facades, fresh design
- Urban: livable scale, streetscape, landscapes
- Aesthetic: light, color, texture, scale, character
- Views: twin views, window walls, light-filled
- Expanse: 9-foot ceilings, open floor plans
- Flexibility: home office